To become a member of the Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals, an applying individual or business must meet the following requirements and know the information listed below. If you feel that you meet these requirements, you may fill out the form below
- Submitting a completed and signed application for membership does not constitute an automatic membership in TAWP. Each applicant, by their signature on this application, releases and holds harmless the Association, it's Chapter, the respective Board of Directors and Officers from any claims, demands or liability whatsoever related to the application, interpretation, or enforcement of application denial procedure by the Association.
- New members are voted on quarterly by the Board of Directors. (March, June, September & December). An applicant shall beconsidered for membership if: 1) The business is interested in the standards and effectiveness of the wedding industry, 2) The businessis duly licensed, insured and certified to do business as may be required by law, 3) the business/individual has completed anApplication for Membership and said Application is accompanied by the current licenses and 4) if the Applicant has been inbusiness/operation for 12 months and has two (2) TAWP members sponsoring the applicant for membership.
- Note: Dues are pro-rated based on the quarter the application is submitted for consideration:
- December: 100% of Annual Dues ($250)
- March: 75% of Annual Dues ($187.50)
- June: 50% of Annual Dues ($125)
- September : 25% of Annual Dues ($62.50)
If you have additional questions regarding membership, we encourage you to contact one of our board members by clicking their name:
Diane Bardhi, President
Kate Pararo, Vice President
Debra Lewis, Treasurer
Carolyn Langston, Recording Secretary
Tangy Williams, Corresponding Secretary
Laura Abbott, Director
Kylene Gay, Director
TAWP Bylaws & Amendments (Revised 1/15/20)
If you and your business are interested in joining the Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals, you may submit your application for membership one of two ways:
- Filling out the form below
- Printing out the membership application PDF and mail it and a copy of your license(s) to: Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals (T.A.W.P. ) Attn: Membership P.O. Box 10444, Tallahassee, FL 32302.
Please note that completing a signed application does not guarantee membership into TAWP. Please read the requirements for membership and all notes on this and the PDF form.